Javascript required
Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Write With Confidenceyouã¢â‚¬â„¢ll Never Be at a Loss for Words Again

1. Input your text below
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

I am lost for words vs I am at loss of words

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

I am lost for words is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

I am lost for words

141,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • Mr President, Commissioner, having listened to Commissioner Reding briefly, I am lost for words because it seems to me that this subject is very important.
  • Your Majesty, I'm lost for words.
  • I'm not lost for words on either subject.
  • Arthur wanted to speak, but was lost for words.
  • What, my writer lost for words?
  • As far as Afghanistan is concerned, we are lost for words.
  • Just the memory of that glimmering beauty leaves me completely lost for words!
  • The little rich boy's lost for words!
  • "Children." I lost the word, there.
  • I am lost for good. V.I.P. Room at the monkey bar.
  • They were all laughing at me, and then I lost my words.
  • My language, when I could find the lost words... or bring the forgotten words out of the silence.
  • Those words lost their meaning for your father a while ago.
  • You know, simple words lost in the quicksand of experience.
  • The key is a word lost to time.
  • But already the faces merge and the words are lost.
  • I lost everything, your words have come true.
  • Words have lost their meaning for me other things have come to life instead.
  • This is what Jean Monnet said in 1954.The words have lost none of their relevance, rather the contrary.
  • The words had lost their power, worn out by a million soap operas.

I am at loss of words

7,710 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • Your speech will become unusual, nonsensical at times with unconscious repetition, loss of words.
  • You didn't know that I knew and you are totally at a loss of words!
  • The president is at a loss for words.
  • The motivational speaker's finally at a loss for words.
  • Big Jim at a loss for words.
  • You're never usually at a loss for words.
  • I've never seen pop at a loss for words.
  • I've never seen Rosalie at such a loss for words.
  • I guess I'm just at a loss for words.
  • I'm usually the one that's never at a loss for words.
  • Well, I must declare that I'm rather at a loss for words, D'Oyly.
  • I must admit that I'm slightly at a loss for words.
  • Arthur Nielsen at a loss for words?
  • I'm not at a loss for words. I simply don't have anything to say.
  • Arthur Nielsen at a loss for words?
  • First time I've seen your dad at a loss for words.
  • What you've expressed in these pages, I'm at a loss for words.
  • I don't even know when the last time I was at a loss for words was.
  • When a gentleman receives bad news, he is never at a loss for words.
  • The great Bill Parrish at a loss for words?

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

  • "Always satisfied! I'm actually learning."

  • "I like TextRanch because it's a reliable and fast tool."

  • "It is the best! I didn't know there is such a great website to do this"

  • "At first, I thought it was fake...… But its real and the editors really tried to help me for free. Loved Text Ranch. I am gonna use it for my business purposes from now onwards"

  • "These editors are really good at what they do. Real and competent editors."

  • "This is my first time with TextRanch. The experience is greater than all I have expected. Thank you so much."

  • "The human touch of editing which Grammarly and DeepL logo Translator is still not showing."

  • "Everytime I have any confusions, I go to TextRanch to review my words. It is such a useful tool and the editors are really helpful."

  • "This is a smart format! Didn't know my text would be edited on the spot. Therefor I'm really excited to use it again in the future."

  • "Thanks for the correction. My confusion totally disappeared."

  • "They are real people and not bots editing"

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

sowardwhaturand38.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/237127/i-am-at-loss-of-words/or/i-am-lost-for-words/